Cooper Mechanical has been providing comprehensive AC services for residents of Doylestown and upper to mid-Bucks County, Ottsville, and surrounding areas in Pennsylvania and New Jersey for more than 40 years. Our customer-focused technicians receive extensive training to ensure every installation, repair, and maintenance call exceeds your expectations. With 24/7 AC services just a phone call away, you can count on us to keep your home or place of business cool and comfortable.
Our AC Services
Homeowners and businesses throughout PA and NJ rely on several different types of systems to provide effective cooling during the warm summer months. To serve every client with high-quality AC services, Cooper Mechanical’s HVAC technicians and installers are trained to work with the following systems:
- Conventional Central ACs: The most popular type of system, conventional central air conditioners draw heat out of the inside of the home, replacing that air with cool, comfortable air.
- Geothermal pumps: These eco-friendly systems use the consistent temperature underneath the earth to heat and cool your home utilizing heat transfer fluid circulating through an underground piping loop that connects to the indoor system.
- Heat pumps: Doubling as a heating and AC unit, these systems function as conventional air conditioners in the warmer months. When reversed, they extract heat from the outside air and warm it to a comfortable temperature specified on your thermostat.
- Ductless mini-splits: Some spaces are too small to support the installation of duct work needed for heating and cooling, while other homes, such as stone farm houses, can’t be altered to create a duct work system. In these cases, ductless mini-splits are a perfect solution as they extract hot air from the indoor environment and pump in cool air to help beat the heat. When reversed in cold weather, they, too, extract heat from the outside air and warm it up for a comfortable indoor environment.
The Cooper Mechanical team knows just how important it is for your AC to work properly, especially during the height of the summer season. That’s why we offer a full range of installation, maintenance, and repair services to keep our clients cool as temperatures rise outdoors.
Outdoor condenser unit pumps refrigerant into the evaporator coil to cool the inside air
AC Repair and Maintenance
Cooper Mechanical helps keep your cooling system in top condition with annual preventative maintenance services to identify and address problems before they become significant. Yet when unexpected repairs are required, our fully licensed team draws on extensive training and experience to provide a solution. Our technicians perform repairs for a wide range of concerns, including:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Drainage clogs
- Burnt-out capacitors
- Corroded evaporator coils
- Worn contactors
- Clogged or dirty filters
- Faulty thermostats
- And more.
Every service call begins with a baseline inspection of your AC unit. Next, technicians identify the source of the problem and get to work, offering cost-effective, long-lasting solutions.
AC Installation and Replacement
Cooling systems should deliver years of reliable performance. At the same time, malfunctions and normal wear-and-tear may require a total system replacement. When new or replacement installation is required, our technicians will perform an analysis of your residence or professional space, develop a detailed installation plan, and work with you to determine the best solution possible.
AC installations are complex processes, but our team will walk you through everything from start to finish with step-by-step guidance to ensure worry-free installation. Our courteous, customer-focused technicians make service a top priority and strive to leave every installation site as neat and clean as they found it. Once installation is complete, your technician will show you how to use your new system to help you make the most of its features and functions.
24/7 AC Services
Whether your AC unit requires annual preventative maintenance or emergency repairs, Cooper Mechanical is here to help. Contact us online or call 610-228-4405 today to schedule an appointment and learn more about our AC services, including maintenance, repairs, and installation. You’ll quickly see why area residents have considered us a trusted source for cooling, heating, and plumbing services for more than four decades.