Hiring Lead Plumbing Installers
Cooper Mechanical has immediate openings for full-time, year-round Lead Plumbing Installers at our close-knit, stable company, headquartered in Ottsville, PA. We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in installation of complete plumbing projects for new construction, additions, and renovations.
Successful Plumbers must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, a clean driving record and submit to a background check and drug test.
- Cut and thread pipe.
- Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Assemble and install valves, pipe fittings and pipes composed of metals and non-metals.
- Install plumbing fixtures.
- Trouble-shoot and resolve issues
- Maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Complete all required paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Display strong technical competence and communication skills
- Follow safety rules and work in a productive manner
- Guide Plumbing apprentices on proper techniques of installation
Cooper Mechanical employees enjoy competitive wages and a comprehensive family benefits package including:
- Full family health plan with medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Life insurance, paid vacation and holidays
- 401 (k) with employer match
- Company-supplied cell phone, uniforms, and vehicle
About Cooper Mechanical
Cooper Mechanical is a full-service Plumbing and HVAC Company specializing in expert, engineered installation and servicing. Our attention to detail and personal service to customers makes us the best company to call for custom design, additions, remodeling, historical renovation, replacement installations, and repairs. Available 24/7 for emergency service, all work performed by Cooper Mechanical is thoughtfully designed and professionally executed. In operation since 1976, Cooper Mechanical is proud to support the residences and businesses of Bucks County and the surrounding areas.