Now Hiring Plumbing Installation Apprentices
Cooper Mechanical has immediate openings for full-time, year-round plumbing Installation Apprentices. We are looking for high energy candidates who want to advance their career in plumbing installation. Come join our close-knit, stable team!
The successful Plumbing Installation Apprentice will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Degree from an accredited trade school a plus
- Must submit to a background check and drug test
- Must have a clean driving record
- Well organized, neat and presentable
- Assist the Plumbing Mechanics in implementing jobs in residential and light commercial settings.
- Eagerly learn new concepts and support the team as needed
- Take initiative and work hard
- Maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Communicate clearly and respectfully
- Complete all required paperwork thoroughly and accurately
Our team members enjoy competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Full family health plan with medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Life insurance, paid vacation and holidays
- 401 (k) with employer match
About Cooper Mechanical
Cooper Mechanical is a full-service Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing Company specializing in expert, engineered installation and servicing. Our attention to detail and personal service to customers makes us the best company to call for custom design, additions, remodeling, historical renovation, replacements, and repairs. Available 24/7 for emergency service, all work performed by Cooper Mechanical is thoughtfully designed and professionally executed. Celebrating 40 years in business, Cooper Mechanical is proud to support the residences and businesses of Bucks, Lehigh, Northampton, and Montgomery Counties in PA and Hunterdon, Somerset, and Mercer Counties in NJ.