Hiring Plumbing Service Technicians
Cooper Mechanical has immediate openings for full-time, year-round Plumbing Service Technicians at our close-knit, stable company, headquartered in Ottsville, PA. We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in repairing, installing, and performing maintenance for a wide variety of plumbing projects.
Successful Plumbers must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, a clean driving record and submit to a background check and drug test.
- Repair, replace, and maintain faucets, sinks, toilets, shower and tubs, garbage disposals, supply and waste water lines, drain cleaning, tank and tank-less water heaters, and sump pumps.
- Display strong technical competence and communication skills
- Exhibit high levels of customer service
- Neat and professional at all times
Our employees enjoy excellent wages and a comprehensive family benefits package such as:
- Full family health plan including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage
- Life insurance, paid vacation and holidays,
- 401(k) with employer match
- Company-supplied cell phone and i-Pad, uniforms, company vehicle
- On-call pay
Come join our successful team! Cooper Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer.
About Cooper Mechanical
Cooper Mechanical is a full-service Plumbing and HVAC Company specializing in expert, engineered installation, service, and repairs. Our attention to detail and personal service to customers makes us the best company to call for custom design, additions, remodeling, historical renovation, replacement installations, and repairs. Celebrating our 40th year in business, Cooper Mechanical is proud to support the residences and businesses of Bucks County and the surrounding areas.