We’re Hiring HVAC Service Technicians
Cooper Mechanical has immediate openings for full-time, year-round HVAC Service Technicians at our close-knit, stable company, headquartered in Ottsville, PA. We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in repairing and performing maintenance for a wide variety of HVAC systems such as heat pumps, AC units, furnaces, boilers, radiant, forced air, and geothermal systems.
Successful HVAC Service Technicians must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, a clean driving record and submit to a background check and drug test.
We are looking for high quality individuals with skills that include:
- Repairs and performs maintenance for all types of HVAC in both residential and light commercial settings
- Displays strong technical competence and communication skills
- Exhibits high levels of customer service
- Comes across to customers as neat and professional at all times
Our employees enjoy excellent wages and a comprehensive family benefits package such as:
- Full family health plan including medical, dental, vision, prescription drug coverage
- Life insurance, paid vacation and holidays,
- 401(k) with employer match
- Company-supplied cell phone and ipad, uniforms, company vehicle
- On-call pay
Come join our successful team! Cooper Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer.
About Cooper Mechanical
Cooper Mechanical is a full-service Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling Company specializing in expert, engineered installation, service, and repairs. Our attention to detail and personal service to customers makes us the best company to call for custom design, additions, remodeling, historical renovation, retro installations, and repairs. Celebrating over 40 years in business, Cooper Mechanical is proud to support the residences and businesses of Bucks, Lehigh, Montgomery, and Northampton Counties in PA and Hunterdon, Somerset, and Mercer Counties in NJ.Available 24/7 for emergency service.
Email Resume to Mary Ellen @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Upload Your Resume