We’re Hiring Plumbing Installation Mechanics
Cooper Mechanical has immediate openings for full-time, year-round Plumbing Mechanics.
Successful Plumbers must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, a clean driving record and submit to a background check and drug test.
- Cut and thread pipe.
- Cut openings in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Assemble and install valves, pipe fittings and pipes composed of metals and non-metals.
- Install and/or repair plumbing fixtures.
- Repair and maintain plumbing by replacing washers, mending burst pipes and opening clogged drains.
- Maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Complete all required paperwork thoroughly and accurately
- Display strong technical competence and communication skills
- Follow safety rules and work in a productive manner
- Guide Plumbing apprentices on proper techniques of installation
Our employees enjoy excellent wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Come join our successful team! Cooper Mechanical is an equal opportunity employer.
About Cooper Mechanical
Cooper Mechanical is a full-service Plumbing and HVAC Company specializing in expert, engineered installation and servicing. Our attention to detail and personal service to customers makes us the best company to call for custom design, additions, remodeling, historical renovation, retro installations, and repairs. Available 24/7 for emergency service, all work performed by Cooper Mechanical is thoughtfully designed and professionally executed. In operation since 1976, Cooper Mechanical is proud to support the residences and businesses of Bucks, Lehigh, Montgomery, and Northampton Counties in PA and Hunterdon, Somerset, and Mercer Counties in NJ.
*Bonus paid upon successful completion of 90-day probationary period.
Email Resume to Mary Ellen @ firstname.lastname@example.org or Upload Your Resume