It’s been a wonderful summer. You’ve had lots of parties, family gatherings and get-togethers with neighbors. The garden has been bountiful, and maybe you finally splurged on that pool you’ve always wanted.
But home ownership is never perfect! There are always things that need to be fixed and updated or that could be made more convenient. The problem is that once summer ends, you forget the things that bugged you, and then you’re frustrated that you didn’t do anything about it once the next summer is upon you.
Make a change this year by taking the initiative on your end-of-summer home improvement wishlist. Take a few minutes now and write down your thoughts. Make a plan. Perhaps you can take care of some of your issues immediately, and schedule the rest during the fall and winter months so that you’re ready for the good times next year.
- Did you have to repair your AC for the second time this summer? Did your Cooper Mechanical service tech tell you that your old system is on its last legs? Call and ask for a free HVAC consultation. We’ll look at your current unit, analyze your needs and give you options that may save you money, maximize energy efficiency and give you peace of mind that your system will be up and running when you need it most.
- You love your vegetable garden, but it’s such a hassle to water. Why not add an additional hose bib to your property and make life easier? You might even decide to make your garden bigger!
- You’ve read so many times that you should invest in a HVAC maintenance agreement to prolong the life of your system. Go ahead, make the call to service your heating just in time for the start of the season.
- You love grilling outdoors, but if you run out of propane all the time, it’s so inconvenient to have to lug the propane tank to the store to exchange it for a new one. You heat your home with natural gas, so why not install a natural gas line directly to your barbeque and enjoy on-demand gas whenever you want it? Plus, most barbeque companies sell retrofit packages at a reasonable cost so that you don’t have to buy a new barbeque.
- All summer, your floors got trashed from the kids dripping water all over your floor because they used your pool, and then ran inside to use the bathroom. If only your bathroom was closer to your backyard! Stop wishing and start planning for what you’ve wanted for years — remodeling your home and adding a brand spanking new bathroom.
- Your home office is always the hottest room in the house in the summer. You’re so tired of sweating it out while you’re trying to work! Now is the time to address this issue by calling Cooper Mechanical. We’ll take a look at the problem and be happy to help come up with a solution, like installing air conditioner units in your Doylestown home.
If you didn’t find your wishlist item here, don’t give up just yet. Give Cooper Mechanical a call to speak to one of our experts techs. We’ll find the right solution for you, all at an affordable cost and with the friendliest service you can find. Don’t wait until next year: now is the time to get exactly what you want.